Tuesday 31 March 2009

Yo,...

Wassup people...... Yeong Ken Jon is breathing a sigh of relieve right now.....

Just finish my research paper, YES!! Just one more project to go.. woot woot... Let this week come to an end fast fast....

Jovy, we all know that was you...

It snowed today and I don't like snow anymore... It sucks big time...

I just realise that when I go back to Malaysia I'm gonna feel hot till can die...

Living in negative weather and then weather in between 0-20 has been a custom. I don't wear a jacket when the temperature is 14 or 15.... that's warm.. 5-10 I wear a thin jacket, 0 I wear my arsenal jacket.. haha

Go back sure sweat kao man.....

So how's everybody? My semester is ending in two weeks, then I'm going to Boston for 5 days, then back to College for another 3 weeks.. Short sem. 1 course, 12 hours a week.. Then it's time to go home and eat Char Siew!!!!! WOOTTT

1 comment: