Monday 23 March 2009

HUGS all

thankyou kat and jovy for calling me last night to check on me. i was moved... =)
i went to the skin speiclaist today. he jab my bum bum. ouch. heh. but its okay,'d do anything to get well... and i have lotsa medication to take everyday.

he said i have chronic eczema. and the cause is due to stress. sighh , so everyone's psychng me up asking me to not stress myself out too much etc.. i guess its true ive been worrying and stressing alot in my studies. i had good rewards(parents went for parents lecturer day in coll) good report,howevevr gettign serious eczema due to my hardwork was deifnitely not what i expected :((((

thanks ken jon, your comment is right..
im very touched and encourgae by my family and friends....


i didint wanna go out or see anyone cos im really depressed and all, but the doctor told me if i continue being so beaten up and sad, it would only make me weaker to fight the eczema. he told me to be happy and i will still be pretty lol
and so i decided to come out and finally meet my baby, he was sad cos i didnt wana see him and all. but after thinking bout it, i guess he's right. he doesnt mind how i look and all. he likes me alot for me.... and so now im with him :)

im finally outta the house again. taking one step at a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment