Saturday 21 March 2009

Heylo's

Wah... kena zhat kao kao... lol.. kena own like mad.... haha

Anyways, here's a little update on me...

I've been doing alot of thinking recently about whether I should change Uni...

And I think I've come to a final decision... I won't.

Basically I'll be the last to graduate amongst all of us =). It was a hard choice to make and you guys definitely played a role.

I thought... Hmm... Kathryn and Jovy gonna graduate in two years... Michelle also... Jon one semester after them... I thought.. hmm if I graduate... I'll be a semester behind jon and a year behind you guys.. but then again, I guess I'm not too worried about it now.

I was suppose to transfer to Arkansas but now I think I'll stay here. I'll be doing a Double Major here.. hehe.
Mathematics and Religion.. Call me crazy but.. haha.. yea... Might even do a minor in Psych seeing that I already have two psych subjects from Help and I just need four more to get a minor.

So When I graduate I'll have two degree's and a minor.. which is pretty sweet.. hehe.

Days like this you love the American System.. haha.

Anyways.. here's some pictures of my trip to Arkansas... I had tom yam and chinese buffet.. hahaha


Oyster with some chicken and butter prawn.



Good old Longan



Tom Yam soup.




Flowers.... something that I have not seen for a while now..

1 comment:

  1. ken, you know one of the uni i applied to is uni of central arkansas!
    but i guess since you're staying at hiram. oh well, we'll stil meet in US. no worries :)
    take care you!!
    xX

    ReplyDelete