Friday 20 March 2009

Rock and Rolla

No you guys do not fit into that category up there...
As I come online this very night and i open our blog, expecting, hoping to lay my eyes on something new that guys did or something... even your toilet or latest bruise would do fine...

BUT NO i dont... kat's crying... i'm heartboken...

my heart aches. no. it burns in the flames of a thousand suns. it hurts so much that nothing can fix it now. hell no michelle. dont you dare pout. cause if u do not only will my heart burn anew, but my eyes too.

such disappointments cannot be concealed for i believe that i have to let all these out to avoid being a person of hate. so i sit here typing this unfortunate post, hoping in all hopes that one of you would heed my call of distress for I, JOVY... is a damsel in distress/rock and rolla... (great show by the way go watch it)

oh distress...

by the way... kat is getting more mum-like... =/...
*whispers*someone save me pls... im scared... im hiding under my blanket of steel right now with my pillows in my ears... she's shouting... i swear she's mad... she stomps around so much i cant make fat jokes anymore... help help help help... i beg thee... her earthshattering snore. her invigorating jiggle. her intense odour... i dont think i can take it anymore... if there is a hell on earth... im not in it... im not with it... it is within her... and this is not anywhere which my fragile little innocent thoughts would want to go to... i fear her...

(*tear)

No comments:

Post a Comment