Sunday 1 March 2009

OUR PROFILE PIC IS AWESOME :):):)

HIiiiii

everything's alright back home! college and life isnt the same without you guys, but im coping well now. Occasionally still quite mengada with my baby always saying "i miss my friends :( "
No worries. my baby's taking good care of me! He's been training me!so that when i go overseas i'll survive. today he thought me to sew! and i learnt how to cook rice, eggs etc

michelle,jon, jovy kathryn, kenjon, neoh , david and Bridget please take care and i misssyouuuu :)

kat and jovy having lotsa fun huh! please dont neglect your health though, both of you are looking like skinny africans suffering in poverty! heheee.
mich and jon, i know you guys definitely study hard, but please learn from kat and jovy! go out and play in the sun! SHOW US PICTURES!
neoh please jaga david, he's a kid!
ken jon, you seem to be doing great there. dont forget to pray lots and lots :) Im sure she misses you. i have faith that you both will stand the test of time.
BRIDGET! im so worried bout youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....! SPILLL!

guys..... FOCUS alright.

love always,
steff

ps: imisshalo. although i suck at it.

xX

1 comment: