Friday 27 February 2009

WE'RE ONLINE!!

FINALLY! WE HAVE INTERNET!
*insert evil laugh*

Hey guys! Sorry we've been MIA for awhile. Trust us, it's been so darn frustrating without internet =( Anyway, Jovy and I have been up to tons of stuff these past 3 weeks. I shall post up pictures of our home very soon.

Son, I'm glad that you're doing fine. How's the transfer coming along?

Stephy!! *hug hug* All is going well here. Classes start next week. It's now Orientation Week and Jovy and I have been doing alot of things. We've been cooking alot, cleaning the place ALOT and doing a few sports. How is everything back home?

Bab!! I miss you =( The stick has been kacauing me all day and night. Hope Jon isn't as bad. Sigh. Glad to know that you've been cooking. Hahaha, how did the salad taste like? Next time you cook, make sure we ber-skype while doing it.

Bri, no news from you!! Update!!!

Btw, Jovy and I have finished watching Zoolander, 300, Austin Powers 1 2 and 3 and an entire season of How I Met Your Mother (going into season 2 now).

Yes, life without internet is quite...interesting. Anyway, we gotta do the laundry now. Miss ya'll lots and UPDATE!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment