Thursday 19 February 2009

Funninest...

What a name for a blog... And yet... There couldn't be any better name.... I guess Jovy and Kat spent lots of time coming up with this name.. haha...

Well, a quick update on me... First of all...

I'm in Ohio.... Not Maryland.... My Goodness, Steph and bridget asked me how Maryland was? WHAT?... Nobody is in freaking Maryland... I'm in OHIO.... and no,.... It's not near Hawaii... It's below Canada next to Michigan.

Secondly, I'm doing fine. I'm not doing very well, I'm not doing badly, I'm doing fine.

Thirdly, I might be transffering out of here since they want me to stay 3 and a half years before I can get my degree.. which is like.. What the heck...

Fourthly, it's half way through the semester... I can't believe I survived almost two months here. WOW!.

Lastly, I miss you guys!.

Have a good weekend ahead people.

Ciaoz

Ken Jon

1 comment: