Tuesday 24 March 2009

Bridget is finally posting.=)

Firstly,my name is spelt BRIDGET not BRIDGETTE or whatever!lol.
Secondly, I did not blog because I had no idea how to use it until now.yes,i've never blogged my whole life,this is the first time,okay,laugh all you want guys.
Well,my spring break just ended and today i head back to class.=( depressing!
I was at south carolina for the whole week and then went to stay with my american friend at the country side at hudson,MD.
Well, details of my spring break, i'll upload the pictures soon when i compile them from everyone. I did not take pictures with my own camera cuz i think its freaking broken.
Well, yes,i've been drinking here,way more then malaysia,but i have the virtue of self control so its all good.
Oh my goodness!boys....hahaha..i'll talk 2 u babes laters aite?=)
what else.hmm...i think i'm changing majors tho..long story but yes i'll explain it soon!
i'll most prolly be going back for summer but i won't be going back after that for a long time.
I'm moving to an apartment next semester, and i'm the only asian.sigh...honestly,a malaysian club does not even exist here. Currently, only 5 malaysian in my uni and 3 are in their last semester so only two left out of 5000000 million ppl.hahahaha..sad case right?
Oh ya,i'm so addicted to rock climbing, my new love,am doing it like 4 times a week?lol.american food is way too greasy...i've been eating like a cow.bad bad.
Well,i miss u guys so much,thanks to facebook i'm still keeping in touch with u guys.MICHELLE is seriously MIA. where have u been?
and STEPH, WHY got encezma.i think its hERPES!!!!!hahahaha.lol.get well soon!with or without enczema u're ugly anyways, when have u ever been pretty?=)
KAT!aiyo.how's yr undies going?keep it on and off aite?haha!
MICHELLE!the last time i spoke to you on the phone!!!!!gosh!!!!!!!
THE BOYS!!!!big hug for u guys!!!!will gossip soon!!

this is my 50million word essay with no citation!


LOTS AND LOTS of INFINITE LOVE,
BRIDGEY

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment