Thursday 5 March 2009

Update

Sup guys.... It's been a busy week for me, and it hasn't stopped yet.. erm... Having a test in an hour's time.. haha.. and another test tomorrow...
I'll be having spring break next week so I'll be very very free to chillax.. hahaha.
erm, I might be switching Uni's as Hiram College wants me to stay for a long long time to graduate.. Going to visit another Uni over spring break...

I'm doing fine I guess... just missing home. Weather is getting warm this week, no more freezing cold weather.. Michelle! Jon! how can you complain about San Marcos weather.... swt....
I'll post pictures up soon... it's been too cold to go out and take pictures... hehe... tak boleh tahan..
But here's a few pictures I took from the whole time I've been here










No comments:

Post a Comment