Wednesday 1 April 2009

A short one

Hello my loves,

I'm currently having my breakfast of lemon butter jam on toast and a glass of breakfast juice while Jovy's having his Nutella on toast and water =) We're gonna head out to class soon, so this post won't be that long.

Bridgey, first of all, a big HUGGGG for figuring out how to use the bloggy! Hehe.. glad to know that you had an awesome time during your break. Our Easter break's coming up soon!!! (Next Sat) And guess whatttttt girls!!! Aaron's coming up to spend the hols with me X) Ok ok, back to Bri. Changing majors?? Why?? Hmmm. more drinking but with more discipline? Hmmmm, I sure hope so! Make sure you're working the alcohol off then aite, rock climbing is good =) Now did I hear you say BOYS?! SPILLLLLL BRIIIII!!! Who what when where and HOW?! Yes yes, undies on and off ;)

Ah Chai! I WANT CHAR SIEW TOO!!! Fed-Ex to me please? =)
Hahaha, 4 weeks will pass by in a blink of an eye I can assure you that. Just keep yourself busy (as I'm sure that you will - 12 hours a week eh) and before you know it, you'll be back home and eating char siew with wy lyn.

Steffi, hope you're doing okay now *hugs*

Bab and Jon, totally MIA. UPDATE!

David and Neoh, hope you two are doing okay down south! =)

Well, that's about it. Jovy and I have been cooking alot and I'm quite proud to say that its pretty edible and yummy X) Short update : We won AUD30 each at the blackjack table 2 weeks ago. Hehehe..gambling is quite addictive ;) But no worries, we only do it once in 3 months. So I'm gonna go get me a new skirt!! We've been having quite a few drinking sessions (2 at last count) over at our place and we've discovered a new drink = VAT 69, whiskey + coke. Awesomeeeeee! And to end this short post, Jovy wanna buy a RED pair of SKINNIES. Please comment =)

Love ya'll, Kat.
Let's Skype!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Whiskey and coke always nice =).. hehe... what's the legal drinking age in Aussie?

    here it's 21.... haiz.....

    NO JOVY, NO SKINNIES.... WE WILL ALL SUFFER, MY EYE BALLS WILL BURST INTO FLAMES, THE PAIN....

    NOT 4 WEEKS LA MOTHER.. SEVEN.. SEVEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahhaa... true true.
    It's 18 here. Everything here the age limit is 18 =)


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..(continues)

    Sorry ah chai! Hehe, at least it means I'm looking forward to that FedEx-ed char siew from you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh bab! i just updated! banyak complaints =( i will update it soon aite! getting photos from jon later today! muacks! miss you bab

    Mich

    ReplyDelete