Saturday 25 April 2009

Love from Brisbane

Hey guys,
Great to see updates from you =) Hope all is well with everyone everywhere!
This'll be a short post cause Jovy's out footballing and I'm supposed to be doing my Sociology assignment =s
Jovy and I are pretty much good here, been pretty busy these past 2 weeks.

Babes!!!!!! Yes yes, as you pretty much know, Aaron flew up from Canberra last week and he left this Tuesday *sniffles* We had such an amazing 11days together as you can tell from the pics on Fb. Sigh.. Oh well, will be visiting him when I'm in Sydney this coming holiday =)

Bri, get off Fb! =) Hope you had some much needed sleep. And what is this about TATTOOS?!!!

Steffi, make sure you take care of yourself! Take your meds and moisturize! Ooh, all the best to Renaldo! I'm sure he won't have a problem winning the election =)

David! Nice pictures of your Easter camp. Looks like you had fun! Didn't Neoh join you? ;)

Ah Chai, am very happy (ohkay, a touch envious too) that you'll be heading home soon. Say hi to my daughter-in-law for me ;p Boston was fun, no?

BAB! A biiiiig hug for posting up pictures (finally)! Awwww, I wanna go too!!! You two sure had fun =) I miss you =(

Anyhoo, it was Dee May's 20th on Tuesday so we celebrated yesterday at her house. Man, I tell you, beer is such a serious thing here it ain't funny. Eeacck. Since it was potluck, I made my tuna potato salad (yes yes, Jovy helped cut the onions) and one girl from the party said that she wanted to marry me if I would make it for her *blush blush*

Blargh. Back to work. I'm beginning to procrastinate. This is not good =(

BIG BIG hug for all you people!


No comments:

Post a Comment