Thursday 9 April 2009

Neoh Reporting In!

Hey people, I just found out how to make a post! xD Well don't gasp, I know all of you think that would be smart enough to do it but I've never blogged in my life before and therefore, this would be my first blog post! Anyway, just a little update on myself. I've joined a football team here in Adelaide and I've joined Fitness First here as well! So basically what I have been doing these days are classes, gym, football, cook (yes, I just realized I can cook!) and watch movies at home. I know it sounds boring and all but actually I'm enjoying the peaceful and laid back life in Adelaide though it might be due to not having a car here as well to travel around because the bus service ends at 12! Well, I hope all of you are doing well where ever you are and do take care, have fun and study well! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment