Sunday 26 April 2009

A little update

Hey guys, KJ here. I'm back from Boston and back in Hiram... I just started my short semester, it'll only be three weeks and I'll be doing only one subject - linear algebra.

It's not as easy as you think Michelle, try solving multiple equations with multiple variables... it's so freaking tideous that if you mess up one part, you have to re do the whole thing and it takes up 3 pages to do one question...

Oh wells, such is the fate of mathematicians. I don't even know if I spelled that correct, but I guess that's why I'm a math major and not an english major.. haha.

Boston was awesome.com. I posted the pictures up on facebook. I visited Harvard, and Brandies university. Harvard is grand... that's all i can say about it.. it's just freaking grand.... Brandies on the other hand was founded by Albert Einstein when he came to US.

I did have a good time there, eating especially. I had chinese, mexican, thai, Malaysian.. Yes.. malaysian... and erm.. American.. hahaha.

I guess the highlight of my trip was the Malaysian food... me and my friends went to this Malaysian restaurant run by Malaysians... it's called Penang..

Being the happy eater that I am, I ordered fried rice, wan tan mee, roti canai( shared), cendol, and some kuih. All I can say is... I was a happier boy after that.. haha.

As I am to lazy to post the pics here, you can view the pictures on facebook.

Anyways, it's good to be back in Hiram, and it definitely feels good to be going home soon...

Oh! did I mention I accidentally washed my passport with my jacket? hahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment