Monday 1 June 2009

michelle is back!

Hey people! i am back in san marcos! not msia which i hoped i was.. oh well..

Right after finals, jon and i went over to LA to my aunt's. He was there with me for about 5 days before leaving for msia! you guys back home met him yet? hahhaa.. that fella is buff now le!! stephy dont naughty naughty, bri.. you ar... erm... dont be too aggresive! hahaa.. as for you ken jon... glad to know you are back home! gosh i miss char keow teow too! but guess what? my aunt brought me to a place called lil msia and they sell msian food!! yum yum! although it wasnt as good, it was satisfying!!! i had like char keow teoy, laksa, prawn mee!! of course i didnt finish it all! we shared =) sharing is caring! ohh ohh you know bak chang? i have two bak chang in my refrigerator right now! hahah..

And stephy, me so proud of you!!! where are you fostering the puppy? wouldnt your cat be like intimidated by the puppy? make sure you take good care of it alright? shower it with all the love you can give!

bab-kat!! i met your friend.. erm.. school mate denise! you remember her?? haha apparently she is my brother's friend! what a small world! She brought us around in the orange county! it was pretty fun and she seems pretty nice! but i heard you guys werent really friends huh? tell me! and girls when are we going to have a conference? me iz missing all of you much..

and bri! welcome back to msia! gosh how nice it is to be back home! ohh you know what? i wont be home till like next year or so! my parents are coming over in december and it seems that we are going to Iowa (of all places =() to visit my brother and his campus! gosh this means i wont be seeing you guys almost 2 years!!! boohooo..

No comments:

Post a Comment