Tuesday 2 June 2009

It's been awhile..

Hello all!

Omgosh, it's been awhile since I've posted anything.

Firstly, Yay Steffie!! A puppy eh? I wanna see pictures! Hahaha, have tons of fun planting trees! =)
*hugs* hope your skin condition gets better sweetie!

Bri!!! Ryan!! Lol! Such a small small world =) Looked like you had heaps of fun in NY ;) Bet you're on your way home now..oh how I envy you =( Anyhoo, make sure you spend your time back home wisely yea! (one more thing, WHY CHOPSTICKS AND A SHRIMP?!!)

BAB!!!! Someone's looking pretty smokin' I must say! Love the black sheath dress! You totally pulled it off ;) Ahh, Denise. Well, not to say that we weren't friends Friends..just you know, different classes, different groups of friends...bleh. Anyhoo, glad that you had Msian food in LA. We have some pretty good stuff here too!

Oh oh!!! Babes!!! Hehe..guess who flew up to Brisbane (again) to surprise me on our 2 year anniversary? ;) We're still going strong. (Thank you bab for the message!!)

Ah Chai, where's my char siew? =(

Neoh and David.....??? What're your plans for this winter? Update us people!

Much love,
Kat

I miss every one of you =(

No comments:

Post a Comment