Tuesday 16 June 2009

KJ update

So I'm sitting at Jon's computer right now typing this, and he's sleeping in his bed next to me.. ahaha

We're suppose to go to the gym at 10, it's 953 now..lol... He doesn't know I'm typing this, I guess I'll be his updater for now? WHatever man... haha

I'm went to Bangkok last week for three days with my family, and this weekend I'm heading off to Bali with my church members, should be fun.

Malaysian Weather is super duper hot.com, It's so unbearable somedays...

Jovy and Kat, Stay Warm... drink some chicken essence or something.. haha.

and Jovy, if you do push Kat down, take a picture ... hahaha..

Likewise Mom, if Jovy does something totally hilarious like crapped in his own pants, take a picture hehehe...

Ciaoz. =)

From Ken Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment