Saturday 2 May 2009

Update on CJYKJ

Hey... it's a nice saturday morning... I slept late last night and feels good to know that I have nothing to do today =)....

I've been doing fine here... three week course is a little hectic.. got homework to pass up everyday and erm the day we don't have to pass up homework we have a test... but... it's already half the semester, just another week and a half to go....

In two weeks time I'll be home walloping all the Malaysian delicacies.. hahahaha

I hope you guys are doing alright wherever you are....

Michelle, soon you won't be a teenager anymore..... you'll be a young adult.. haha... How leh?..

Ah ma, it was nice talking to you for a short time the other day... hope you'll don't miss COMPANY so much now.... just don't say you miss Jovy.... that's sooooooooooooo weird...

Steffie, I hope you're enjoying your hols... and tell renaldo I said congrats...

Bridget... You party animal... every week is a different party picture i see on facebook.. hahaha...
What are you doing over the summer?

Jon . .. I will see you back in Malaysia...

and for all the guys in Aussie..... Cheers Mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment