Thursday 14 May 2009

My most depressing bday ever:(


Hey gals and guys!

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Well, you should have doubts about you having no doubts about me going out and painting the town red,lol:D

I have two exams tomorrow. It is now 4am in the morning and I'm pretty much camping out in the library, I hereby declare myself lifeless on my bday.haha.

I'm not partying, not drinking, not smoking whatsoever. I'm having sex with my lovely textbooks and laptop.

Well,I'm just going to post this shoutout:

I miss you guys so much, can't wait to see you guys again!

I haven't been updating much here in details cuz i suck at blogging(but that is no excuse i know, I apologize), but you guys can always just check my facebook profile like how I do to all of yrs:)

Alot of happenings remind me of u ppl, which makes me miss u guys even more!


Lots of love from the big apple,

Bridgey

No comments:

Post a Comment