Friday 4 September 2009

Updated by Kathryn

STEFFIE YOU WERE ADMITTED INTO A HOSP?!!!!!!
Sure you're okay? =( *huggies* Good thing Renaldo's there. Good boy.
*mwwwahhhh* Get well soon sweetie.

Awww, that's awesome KJ! Hahaha, Neoh challenged you to eat bitter gourd? Cheh, what challenge! Hahaha, reclined all the way to LA huh. What an improvement from the last time =)
Glad that you enjoyed youself back home!

Bri????

BAB! Where chu? =( Oh oh, tell em more about the RA course/program thingy! =)

As for the stick and I, we've been bogged down with work work and more work. Bleh. Just finished most of the load today. Amongst other things, we're working with alot of camera and video equipment this semester. Doing interviews and media releases and all that =)

On another note, I shall be flying down to see my love in exactly 3 WEEKS!!! Can't wait can't wait! Hehe, we have a 1 week break, so I'll be in Canberra and then in Sydney for awhile. Jovy will be here cause he's got his footy and ASEAN Games..anddddd...*wink wink*

OHOHOHOH!!!!!! I've bought myself a house here! (I mean, technically, my dad bought it but it's in my name!!) Will post up pics and all when I've got the time =) It's lovely!

Missing all of you loads!
Sigh, all our char siew fan lunches, guitar hero/halo sessions....=(

1 comment: