Friday 4 September 2009

Ken Jon is back in the US of A

Hey you all, hope you guys are doing alright...

I reach Hiram on tuesday morning my time after a long flight from KL.. haha.

I think I'll take this time to tell you about my journey...

I was suppose to leave at 940AM on the 31st of August 2009... However, at 6 in the morning that day, something unforseen happened..

As I awoke from my slumber into the real world, a distant ringing sound was heard, it was my phone....

Who would call me at this ungodly hour? Low and behold, it was Malaysian Airlines itself..

Apparently the aircraft I was suppose to take had some technical issues, hence they had to find another aircraft to replace the current faulty one, this caused a delay in my flight..

Hence, my journey was delayed by a good 5 hours.....

Now, one would usually frown at a delayed flight, but not me... My heart was filled with gladness as I heard those words, words which enabled me to sleep for an extra 3 hours, words which granted me brunch with my family and my girlfriend at a oh so tasty Yong Tau Foo shop in ampang where Neoh once challenged me to eat Bittergourd...

Oh the joy.... =).

But nothing last forever.. Ken Jon still has to leave...

After saying my goodbyes to the family and the girl of my life, I proceeded to the gate with a stream of tears slowly pushing their way out of my eye into the sight of the people around me,
I wasn't sad, I was... well.. comforted. I knew that things would be much better this time. =)

Well, this has been a long post, so I'll end here...

I got a sit in front of the emergency row.. with no one behind me, I reclined all the way to LA.. hahahahaha. =) =) ... =P =p

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment