Saturday 17 April 2010

Hello peeps!

It's been so long since I wrote something here.. but here's a short update on me.

I've really enjoyed this semester and there's only 3 more weeks left before I go home.

I currently have a one week break which I will use to clean up my room and pack so that I will not have to rush during the next 3 weeks.

It's not cold here anymore.. OMG.. we've been having weather warmer than california on somedays.. hahaha... Amazing!!

I'm doing well in my classes here... So far it's still a nice string of A's, really thank God for all the classes this semester.

Can't wait to go back to see Wy Lyn, but still wondering what to do the entire summer.. haha. I need some plans.


Well that's about it. I really like it here in Hiram now, actually hoping this 3 week last longer than usual since alot of my friends will be graduating and I won't see them till God knows when

No comments:

Post a Comment