Monday 10 August 2009

the hottest Malaysian:)

Hey,
Its the hottest Malaysian blogging again!
Well, I'm actually bloody scared about going back! I'm leaving in less than 3 weeks.
August 27th to be exact.
I've been spending alot of time with my family and spending most of my time bumming at home!:)
Its really tough everytime I adapt to something, it has to change and I have to readapt.
Going back this time will be like a fresh start. I'm moving to an apartment with two friends, off campus. Some people I really bonded with last semester are not gonna be there anymore.
So ya, I have this whole mixed feelings thingy going on at the moment!
I haven't really been craving for like "Malaysian" food. haha, I just eat whatever my mum buys most of the time or whatever is convinient. lol . yes kat, Slap me! :)
How are the rest of you? I hope all of you are doing fine! Update me alright?
I miss all of you loads.

love love love,
Bridgey

No comments:

Post a Comment